Frameless Swimming Pool Glass – A non-obstructive Safety Solution
Having your own private swimming pool at home is a wonderful luxury that many people are lucky enough to experience. There are literally millions of private swimming pools all around Australia, and Aussies love the feeling of jumping into the pool after a long hard day at work.
Swimming Pool Safety
Did you know that by Australian law, every private swimming pool is required to have a fence around it? Moreover, these fences must meet or exceed government expectations to be able to be installed in private residences in Australia. Ensuring the safety of users young and old is the goal of the government specifications on pool safety.
The government doesn’t state which material the swimming pool fence should be made from, but they do state how secure and tall the gate and fence should be.
For people considering which type of fencing to install around their swimming pool, glass is a great choice for many reasons.
There are two main types of glass swimming pool fencing sold commercially:
- Frameless – This type of fencing has no visible joints in the glass panels so all you see is a number of glass panels joined together.
- Semi-frameless – This type of fencing has metal frames to support and join the frames of glass together.
The main differences between these two types are aesthetic in nature – frameless pool glass in Adelaide offers a clearer view of the whole pool area whilst still using high quality toughened glass.
It is important that swimming pool owners invest in pool safety equipment, as the vast majority of swimming pool deaths and accidents happen in pools with little or no safety equipment.
Swimming pool fences come in a variety of materials and designs, from antique-looking wrought iron fencing, to slender, minimalistic glass designs or plastic mesh pool protectors.
Benefits of Glass Pool Fencing
There are many advantages to glass swimming pool fencing over other materials such as wood or iron.
Firstly, glass looks cool, clean and elegant. The transparent nature of glass means that your view is never obstructed.
Secondly, glass is easy to clean with simple everyday household materials, such as soap and warm water. No need to worry about rust.
Lastly, glass pool fencing is cheaper than you may think, giving you safety and style at an affordable price.
Looking After Glass Fencing
Taking care of your glass swimming pool fence couldn’t be easier. Just wipe both sides down with a soapy cloth, and rinse well with warm water or a hose pipe. Easy!
- Top Tips to Consider When Selecting Cable Deck Railing Suppliers October 4, 2023
- Deciphering Home Value: How Much is Your House Worth Today? June 25, 2023
- Key Considerations for Selecting Skirting Boards: Making the Right Choice for Your Home June 7, 2023
- How To Find The Best Cleaning Services In Charlotte NC May 27, 2023
- The Advantages Of Employing A Atlanta Plumber May 27, 2023
- What Are The Several Materials Used In Making Skirting Boards? May 20, 2023
- Housing and Residential Containers: The Future of Affordable Housing April 6, 2023
- October 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- November 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- July 2019
- April 2019